Accounts Payable Specialist
A long term opportunity has popped up for an accounts payable specialist to join their finance HO. This role would suit an AP specialist, that has strong analytically experience.
The role will be very long term temp, and may have scope to become permanent.
My client is a well know, international brand. They are coming out the other end of some huge changes in the finance team, and are now looking at their future accounts function.
They have lovely offices, based in the heart of weybridge.
- Accounts Payable (ACP) - Invoice approving, coding, queries and inter-co mismatches. Ownership of bank transit and ACP Sox month end controls. Month end invoice accrual journals, review and action on old balances. NIPO receipts reporting. New starter inductions.
- deal with invoices on the Document Flow Manager (DFM) system: coding, assign them to approvers, deal with queries from suppliers and Accenture Shared Service Centre staff (price/quantity/other), and chase progress in DFM
- review 3P and IC AP Logs from SSC and prepare accrual journal. Assist GL in resolving interco mismatches.
- review payment runs from SSC
- non inventory requisition system - maintain users and approval hierarchy, training, resolve order queries (price/quantity/other)
- Analysis - to include FOC reporting, mileage, UKI Distribution, Rewards, marketing tracker and Repair detail. To provide other ad hoc analysis as and when required. Analysis of expenses on a monthly basis for use in the corporation tax computation. Review Ceridian expenses for disallowable expenses for VAT purposes
- Ad hoc reporting - provide Finance Team support to the Business Support Team as required
- Departmental Cost allocations - to include photocopier, stationary and postage cost accruals and allocations
- Accounts receivables - run the ACR reports on a monthly basis and provide remittance advice to ESSC as required. Review and action on old balances.
- Accounts Payable Knowledge
- Analytical experience
- Good level of Excel
- Able to start in the next 1-2 weeks
- £13-16 p/hr - depending upon experience
- On-site parking
- Close to transport links
- Potential perm role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76723616