Digital Product Owner
I am working with a FS provider in central Manchester who are seeking a Digital Product Owner to act as an ambassador for Digital transformation. You will work with technical, UX and business teams to gather and analyse requirements, design solutions and deliver innovative digital solutions.
- Use data and insights to identify problems and opportunities for customers/ the business.
- Take an overarching view of building new features and optimizing existing features for trading, always looking at commercial and advocacy impacts. Own the product roadmap and backlog, prioritising work and releases, working with business, UX, technical, delivery & analytics teams.
- Take an active role in delivery and solving business problems by solving customer problems
- Identify and report on key success metrics for new initiatives
- Communicate and sell ideas clearly – this role is cross-functional by definition
- Liaise with designers and developers to build wireframes, prototypes and develop features truly valued by the users
- Ensure everything that is delivered is of the highest quality by implementing testing best practice
- Proactively manage stakeholders expectations through clear, concise and timely communication
- Monitor and analyse the impact of these features using web analytics, user feedback and internal monitoring systems
- Understand and report on the impact the delivered roadmap has had on KPI’s
- You must be well versed in all aspects of Digital and have a good level of understanding of UX design and testing
- A track record in digital product design and development within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to adopt agile and lean methodologies and champion them within the business
- You are passionate for and have a good understanding of new technology and digital trends
- You have a data driven and results focused approach
- You are detail focused and can plan well; you will look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions, and hit deadlines.
- Very strong communicator that demonstrates strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization
- Proactive and resourceful, this is a role with autonomy and accountability
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Evidenced previous experience working in a digital management role
- Methodological and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for digital and customer experience
- Never satisfied with the status quo, hungry to deliver rational change and with an eye for delighting the customer
- Exceptional planning and analytical skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A team player
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76732818