Finance Manager / Accounts / Payroll Manager / Finance Officer
Finance Manager with proven experience of financial management and accounting is needed for our client, one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for two Primary Schools located in Broadfield, Crawley. You will work alongside the senior leadership teams (SLT) to take accountability for all finance and payroll procedures for the schools.
Key Responsibilities? include?:
- Ensuring the schools operate their financial systems and controls in accordance with the Trust's procedures and timetables
- Coordinating the long and short term budget planning and preparation for each school
- Publishing the agreed budget and using this to monitor and control performance to achieve value for money at each school
- Maintaining a working budget on a monthly basis and proposing any revisions
- Coordinating and submitting monthly management accounts for each school and monitoring/controlling cash flow
- Managing the payroll services for all school staff, including the management of pension schemes etc.
- Providing high quality advice on payroll-related matters, responding to queries
Required skills: ?
- Proven and successful experience of relevant financial management and accounting in an organisation
- Knowledge, understanding and interpretation of financial statistical data
- Ability to negotiate, consult and make effective decisions
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Excellent organisation, planning and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills working with individuals or within a team
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and keep calm
- Qualification in finance or similar, i.e. DSBM, AAT, CIPD or commitment to work towards this
- Experience of successful strategic planning and initiating change
- Experience working in an educational environment
Benefits? include?: Pension scheme; Annual leave with discretion to take some during term time; Professional development; Onsite gym; Employee discount portal; Free eye tests; Cycle to work scheme; Enhanced family policies; Childcare vouchers;
Salary: £34,500 to £37,300 per annum
Type: Permanent, term time plus 4 weeks (not including annual leave)
?If this sounds of interest please click apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724241