Travel Consultant - Thai Speaking
Our client are looking to expand the team of Thai Speaking Travel Consultants.
Have you ever booked or helped organise your family or friends’ holidays?
Perhaps you have worked overseas selling excursions or in the hospitality, travel or retail industry providing the highest level of customer service?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you.
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
Please be aware that our client are not able to provide visa sponsorship or relocation packages.
Our client are looking to recruit multiple Travel Consultants and they are looking for people on a full-time basis. Average hours of 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 2100 – 1800 Monday – Sunday.
In return for your hard work as a Thai Speaking Travel Consultant, our client will provide you with a comprehensive training programme, ongoing mentoring and support as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Employee discounts on travel bookings – not just for yourself but also for your friends and family
- Discounted gym membership
- Free car parking
- Opportunity to earn a monthly incentive bonus
- Educational trips – our client believe the best way to talk to the customers about a destination is to experience it yourself. Once you have been with us a while you have the opportunity to partake in educational trips to support your destination knowledge development
The salary for this role is £16,000 + £2,400 overnight allowance.
Who are they looking for?
When recruiting for Thai Speaking Travel Consultants, we look for individuals who not only have an active interest in travel but who also has proven experience working with in a customer service environment. ? As a minimum standard, you will have the following skills & experience:
- Thai or Cantonese language skills would be beneficial
- Business & Sales Acumen
- Excellent Communication skills-
- Great listening skills
- Professional and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Experience of handling customer complaints and managing customer expectations
- Team Player
- Strong PC skills & Travel System knowledge
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Thai Speaking Travel Consultant, you will handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing while providing an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times.? You will be supporting members and clients across the globe ensuring that you have a good understanding of the company’s products and services.? Our client will provide bespoke, high quality training to enable you to do this.? You will also be responsible for:
- Identifying and proactively seeking to resolve and support the needs of every customer and ensure that the service levels are met
- Providing a full 360 service from understanding the customer’s needs, researching possible solutions to ultimately matching them to their ideal travel solution
- Using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruises, flights, tailor-made itineraries, ancillary products and many more products to help them with all their travel requirements
- Working towards product sales, service and productivity targets
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to deliver the highest standards of customer service, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Thai Speaking Travel Consultant.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733723