Graduate Developer - C - C++ - MySQL - Programmer - Git
Graduate Developer - Junior Developer - Junior C++ Developer - Graduate C++ Developer - Software Developer - Software Engineer - Analyst Programmer - C - C++ - GoLang - Java - Farnborough - £25,000 - £30,000 + quarterly bonus and excellent company benefits.
Leading provider of integration solutions to betting industry, based in Farnborough, Hampshire, are seeking a Graduate Developer - Junior Developer - Junior C++ Developer - Software Developer - Software Engineer to join their expanding development team.
- Graduate Developer will be tasked with writing unit tests and pair programming with a senior developer
- Working on an exciting new project building a high volume transactional wagering system for a UK wide project
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
What I'm looking for:
- Ideally, you will have gained a BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Avid interest in programming / software engineering
- Knowledge and experience of development using C / C++ or Golang, alternatively knowledge of another language i.e. Java
- Experience with databases i.e. MySQL or Ruby
If you are an enthusiastic and highly passionate Graduate Developer - Junior Developer - Junior C++ Developer I would be very interested in hearing from you. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 as well as quarterly bonus and excellent company benefits package that include Flexible Working Hours, Relaxed / Friendly Working Environment and Internal Training and Development opportunities.
There are fantastic opportunities for the Graduate Developer to cross train and learn Google's Golang language.
*** Please send me your CV ASAP to be considered for this exciting new role ***
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724735