£30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
NJR are currently working with a well established Distributor who specialises in beautiful home furnishings to both the retailers and direct to consumers and are now seeking an experienced Product / Category Manager to join their offices in Lancashire.
With a passion for understanding the market in depth the Product Manager will drive the category forwards with a focus on optimising products for customers needs, whilst maximising return on investment to deliver the business goals. You will gain knowledge and understanding of the company's customers, market place, product portfolio and suppliers as well as working product management team to deliver successful product launches.
- Drive product sales and profitability
- Manage full product lifecycle
- Identify new product development opportunities through understanding of consumer needs and trends
- Identify market opportunities for product areas
- Drive NPD through the business, ensuring critical dates are achieved
- Analyse and interpret product & market data
- To be the 'go to' person on all matters involving the product categories
- To identify range gaps and develop commercial new products which support business growth
- To ensure products are priced competitively and in accordance with company margin targets
The person will bring a passion for products, with a background of product management and/or experience of product categories.
- Experience of developing new products and delivering successful launches to market is essential
- Focus on project management with passion to deliver on time
- A passion for attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive in facing challenges
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Flexible approach to work and travel within the UK & Internationally as required
In return our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, great working environment and excellent career development opportunities
Apply online or for more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7028
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76723757