Automation Tester 12 Month Contract
Your new company
A large Investment Bank requires an Automation Tester to join their expanding team for an initial 12 month contract. You will become part of an organisation with over 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services
Your new role
You will be actively involved in test automation development as well as quantifying and tracking the automation test coverage. You will be required to provide training and guidance to existing members of the team and new hires on established test automation process and methodologies.
What you'll need to succeed
- ISEB or ISTQB certification preferable
- Professional experience with QA tools like HP ALM, requirements management tools, issue tracking tools e.g Jira
- Expert knowledge of test automation tools
- Experinced in agile environment
- Hands-on involvement in managing a QA/UAT test environment
What you'll get in return
- Competitive daily rate
- Experience with cutting edge technologies
- Potential of extension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76732181