Service Engineer

Recruiter
Travail Employment Group
Location
Kettering
Salary
£23920.00 - £26000.00 pa
Posted
05 Oct 2017
Closes
02 Nov 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Service Engineer Kettering, Northamptonshire Permanent £11.50- £13.00 p/h Monday - Friday Overtime available Overtime pay, 25 days holiday + Bank, Sickness Pay, Pension, Free car parking. We are currently recruiting for a Service and Installation Engineer to join a highly successful company is the Kettering, Northamptonshire area. The company currently offer a great package and after being open for over 50 years you can expect to join a well established family team ethic. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar environment working on heavy machinery and conveyors systems. It will be expected that the Service Engineer will work on customer sites to attend breakdowns and service machinery 60% of them time. The other 40% will spent working with a installation team, again on customer sites. The successful Service Engineer will be given a van and will be expected to travel within the UK. The company are offering a great benefits package with many hours of overtime available, they are also offering room for progression within the business. This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering who is looking for a new opportunity. Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and it's services in this instance as an employment agency. For more information on this vacancy and others based in Corby, Kettering, Market Harborough, Peterborough and Huntingdon please contact, Hayley Tibbetts, 68A George Street, Corby, NN17 1QE, ************* ************************ . Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959262885