Software Engineer - C Development in Embedded Linux
Software Engineer – Cambridge - Excellent Package
A progressive Cambridge Company seeks a bright Software Engineer with experience of developing C code in an embedded Linux environment.
As a member of the expanding Networks software team you’ll contribute to the development of the company’s industry leading low power wide area network technology.
You’ll contribute to the development of a new basestation product with enhanced performance involving the development of layer 2 software within the UNB communication protocol stack.
Your academic background:
- A 1st / 2.1 Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar subject (or equivalent).
·To be part of the team you will need experience of:
- Developing products within a commercial environment.
- Developing Linux code in C in an embedded environment.
- Developing wireless communication protocols.
- Multithreaded applications.
In addition to the above an understanding of the following would also be beneficial:
- The Yocto embedded Linux tool chain.
- Atlassian toolset such as BitBucket/Git, JIRA or Bamboo.
This challenging opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package and career development opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76699313