Opportunity for a financial accountant to report directly into the financial controller of one of the UKs leading business and FTSE 100 organisation. Based in excellent offices in Milton Keynes, this is an opportunity to forge a career with an internationally renowned brand.
Industry leader and FTSE 100 business expanding their operations in the heart of Milton Keynes. A business that focuses on ensuring individual career progression and offers unrivalled scope for opportunity within the business.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
Month end and year end reporting according to Accounting standards and IFRS.
- Liaising alongside consolidation team to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met.
- Involvement in Account Ownership and sign off the general ledger at trial balance level.
- Reviewing and challenging reconciliations and controls over accounting balances.
- Involvement in small Ad-hoc projects
Financial Accountant Requirements:
Part Qualified studier ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience in demonstrating strong technical and analytical skills.
- Proactive, task focused, problem solving skills, good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
FTSE 100 business and market leader based in state of the art offices. Can pay anything from £35,000-£50,000 for the right candidate, and offer excellent benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Care scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- Study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728943