Freelance Site Engineer
My client, a reputable Midlands based contractor are looking to appoint an experienced Site Engineer to assist with the successful delivery of their latest new-build scheme.
As the Site Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Setting Out for access roads, drainage, foundations & holding down bolts etc.
- Maintaining line & level control
- Measurements & Calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- QA where required
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level or above in an engineering or construction related subject, supported by 3+ year's practical experience in the role of Site Engineer.
Any experience with setting out of steel frame foundations, HD bolts and drainage will be advantageous.
- Relevant Experience
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Provision of own EDM is preferred but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/76738054