Credit & Billing Manager for one of Hampshire's largest employers. £40000 - £45000
Your new role
To manage and develop staff and services required to provide and deliver the functions and responsibilities of the relevant part of Corporate Resources. Ensure that all related matters are dealt with promptly, correctly and efficiently in accordance with best practice, customer care, value for money, Financial Regulations and policies and statutory requirements. Managing the Credit Control and Billing process including collection of invoices raised by HCC and its partners (Annual value £480m)
What you'll need to succeed
- Substantial management and supervisory experience, including budget management, in a complex technical and regulatory environment.
- Ability to analyse and apply legislation and adapt administrative and computer systems accordingly.
- Ability to determine performance targets and standards.
- Ability to train all grades of staff in the technicalities of their jobs.
- Possess the necessary influencing and delegation skills to encourage and empower other staff to attain the highest standards
- Understanding customer awareness
- Self motivated, able to work without close supervision and produce innovative solutions to problems and development of the Group.
- Prepared to work more than the standard hours when the occasion demands it, eg when annual processes need to be finalised.
- Able to analyse information and statistics in a coherent manner and report accordingly
What you'll get in return
- 6% Pensions contribution
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank
- Life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76720615