Our client is a dynamic fast fashion ladies wear retail group that focuses on delivering catwalk style looks and the latest trends at value for money prices. Extensive scope for development and progression within the company. Superb benefits and an enjoyable team environment.
Our client is seeking an experienced, forward thinking and highly creative Web/Graphics designer. Responsible for working on both existing and brand new website designs, as well as widgets, mobile experiences and landing pages. Attending internal meetings and working alongside a team of developers They are keen to meet artistic and ambitious people that love to work with new tech and have a keen eye for UX design. Working within a friendly, creative and driven team, fantastic working environment and plenty of scope for learning and development. This Web Designer role will suit someone who is looking for a new fresh and exciting challenge as a Web/Graphic designer within a very successful and growing team.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- The ideal Web Designer will have a passion for UI/UX and designing excellent work and be able to work individually and within a team.
- Produces eye-catching, neat, commercial online creative work
- Has the ability to present design and facilitate creative/critique discussion
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Accurately prepares written documentation that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and technically accurate.
- Ability to understand technical templates and communicate constraints
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738469