Finance Manager (12 month Contract)
This is a great opportunity for a technically strong accountant to join a leading International business based in Kent, initially for a 12 month contract, but with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
In this role, you will manage the day to day financial accounting function, it's processes, associated systems and a small finance team in addition to:
- Producing all month end reports and financial consolidations
- Daily, weekly and monthly cashflow forecasting and controls
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet, VAT and corporation tax reporting
- Producing year end accounts and managing the audit process
This role works closely with the wider business including all operations and procurement teams you will therefore need to possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
You must be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) and available on short notice in order to be considered for this role.
Contact Rebecca Cobb at Harvey John for more information.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76722087