Interim Capital Structure Funding Accountant Treasury
Responsible for the reporting and analysis of treasury activity across the Group.
This is a growing area which generates much interest from the business and is a great opportunity as it offers exposure to many parts of the business and requires strong relationships with internal stakeholders ranging in seniority.
An exciting opportunity at a media business based in Manchester
- Assist Finance Manager in producing reporting and analysis as required in supporting our growing international business.
- Reconcile, understand and communicate the Group's Foreign exchange results to the wider finance community in support of the month end close process
- Reconciliation of Net Financing Costs actuals, support and assist Finance Manager with the budgeting and forecasting of treasury related items.
- Reconciliation of group equity
- Reconciliation of group intercompany loans & related interest ensuring full elimination.
- Reconciliation and control of intercompany trading balances
- Calculate & post monthly NCI
- Ensure treasury transactions are correctly recorded in accordance with accounting standards, particularly IAS32 and IAS39
- Assist with the implementation of IFRS9
- Complete monthly GL accounting for treasury instruments, including Sale & Leaseback and Gilts accounting
- Assist Finance Manager in completion of hedge designation forms and hedge effectiveness testing.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting for Group intercompany loans (including overseas entities)
- Ensure overseas off Oracle internal FX derivative contracts are accounted for correctly.
- Document and communicate FX policy to the wider Group finance community
- Provide accounting support to Front & back office treasury and London Group finance team
- Maintain and run Oracle Revaluation process.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with previous treasury experience.
An initial 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £35,000 per annum.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76723732