Accounts Payable Clerk - 12 Months FTC
Cromwell is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Clerks to join our Finance department based in Wigston, Leicester on a fixed-term contract basis. The purpose of this role is to control and manage the accurate and efficient data entry of invoices, credit notes and debit notes for a number of nationwide branches and to ensure purchase invoices are cleared for payment via the appropriate means, and resolve payment queries where necessary.
Your new role
- Post invoices and credit notes for designated branches on a daily basis to the AP ledger
- Investigate any queries and liaise with the relevant branch or supplier, escalating when necessary in accordance with Company procedures
- Match supplier credit notes received with Company debit notes
- Verify scheduled monthly BACS payments to ensure accuracy
- Statement reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Take calls from internal and external customers
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with both suppliers and branches at all times
- Work towards both individual and team targets set
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working within an Accounts Payable environment is essential
- Previous data entry experience
- AAT qualified/studying is desirable
- Well organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What you'll get in return
The chance to join not only a great company but also a great team, where people and individuality really matter. You’ll get a competitive salary plus you’ll have the chance to really make this job your own to influence change and help drive and integrate the people agenda within your area.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76700011