Buyer - Fashion accessories
Due to growth our client has now created a new role within fashion accessories, one of their largest growing categories.
We're looking for a Category Manager who will be responsible for product innovation, building relationships with the suppliers, as well as supporting on forecasting and merchandising services.
The retail and travel sector is an industry that is growing rapidly, be a part of it by joining one of the industry leaders!
- To create a great category offering that is exciting for its customers as well as delivering commercial objectives
- To optimize all supplier relationships and ensure a successful supplier product performance
- Define the merchandise needs for the category and take control of sales analysis and market data
- Work closely with other parts of the business to ensure the category's performance is constantly monitored and optimized
- Monitor industry trends that could lead to new initiatives
- Educated to a degree standard
- Experience of buying fashion accessories
- A proven track record in category management
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A full driving license
- A great communicator
- A passionate and enthusiastic attitude
This is a great place to work and progress!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718999