Product Vigilance Assistant
Are you looking for a new role as a Product Vigilance Assistant? An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Product Vigilance Assistant to assist in case processing activities involving medicines, medical devices and cosmetics. Are you interested joining a global healthcare company? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The Product Vigilance Assistant will be responsible for receiving and triaging product vigilance (PV) cases from various sources. If you are ready for your next challenge and want to part of an exciting, forward thinking, rapidly growing company please read on!
This is a contract opportunity working for a global consumer healthcare brand, you will be working 37 hours per week.
- Free on site parking
- Weekly pay
- Holiday allowance
- To accurately record PV information on the Adverse Event Tracking Safety database and to ensure all relevant fields are completed correctly
- To assist in maintaining PV report case files and to ensure cases are closed according to relevant procedures
- To assist in administration of appropriate follow-up communications with consumers and healthcare professionals
- To understand and comply with local UK SOPs and WIs, and Global SOPs covering processing and reporting of AEs
- To verify and monitor daily and/or monthly reports from various sources including Medical Information Department (outsourcing company) and Consumer Support Team to ensure all cases have been received and processed
- Assist in the quality check of Social Media Listening activities
- To assist in the PV review of market research questionnaires
- Other Product Vigilance related tasks to support the PV team
- Support CSTL and PVTL in responding to ad hoc requests as required
- The Product Vigilance Associate reports to the Product Vigilance Team Lead.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Pharmacy or a Life Science ideal
- Ability to build and establish strong and productive relationships
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
- Good presentation skills
- Proven expertise and experience in pharmaceutical regulations and processes is desirable
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718950