Senior Finance Business Partner
Our client is the name behind some of the world's loved and active brands.
The Job Detail
An opportunity for 4 months initially with a possibility of being made permanent.
This role will lead the Brand's Finance team with particular responsibility for Product & Marketing Finance, Financial Planning & Reporting, and Commercial Finance. This role will provide Finance leadership and direction, to members of the Executive and Senior Manager groups to ensure that the Brand maximises the profitability through its product range - from design to sale to customers - and meets its strategic margin goals and business plan.
- Partner with the business to provide insight, guidance and challenge based on financial and business analysis
- Lead the Company's financial planning and reporting processes across finance and the Business
- Ensure that the Commercial Finance Team is integrated with overall financial planning and reporting leads and drives business insight into the Brand's performance on sales, order book and delivered gross margin by customer and region
- Maximise Company profitability by providing insight and analysis
- Qualified CIMA, ACA ACCA or equivalent
- Proven track record in complex analysis of business performance in a commercial business
- Experience of using and maximising complex BI and accounting systems such as SAP and BW to a highly competent level
- Experience of leading commercial strategic planning and forecast processes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718639