Manufacturing and Production. Industrial/Manufacturing. Engineering, Manufacturing, Utilities. Billings Clerk. Permanent. Full-Time. Finance. Accountancy.
Our client is a well established, respected and thriving company based in Macclesfield. Excellent location, working conditions and work ethics makes this an employer of choice in the area.
The Billings Clerk will be working in the Billings team, reporting to the Billings Manager and duties will involve
- Assisting in the high volume billings run
- Checking for discrepancies
- Account reconciliations
- Making amendments ie price increases/decreases etc
- Maintaining accurate company information
- Producing the Billings invoices
- Assisting in other areas as requested
The successful Billings Clerk will have some Accountancy/Sales ledger experience and will be intermediate or advanced excel.
They will show great attention to detail and will by happy working in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Immediate start available
- Excellent working conditions
- Based in Macclesfield
- Training given as required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76737603