Administration/Secretarial job in Poole, for Animal Healthcare Organisation, up to £25k, Perm to start ASAP
Your new company
A well established and market leading veterinary service provider in Poole are seeking a Administrator/Secretary to join their new Insurance team. Due to rapid growth this organisation has recently doubled in size and has created new divisions such as Insurance, therefore creating this brand new role! They pride themselves in offering fantastic employee training throughout their careers and a welcoming working environment. This innovative and ambitious company have forecasted more growth over the next couple of year and this is achieved by delivering excellent customer service and care.
Your new role
As an Insurance Administrator/Secretary you will perform a vital role within this small team, your role will be to provide all administrative support to the Head of Insurance and territory managers, as well as interfacing with external organisations and individuals.
- Acting as a first point of contact to visitors, screening all calls and distributing clear messages promptly.
- Diary management for Head of Insurance- dealing with conflicting appointments.
- Meetings - Preparation of reports, presentations, minute taking and all other documentation.
- HR - coordination of holidays, keeping a log of sickness (sending Self-Cert forms, monitoring completion of return to work forms).
- Organisation of meetings, venues, events, travel and all other logistics (booking train tickets and hotels).
- First point of contact for IT issues such as replacement laptops/phones.
- Sending out appraisal information to Head of Insurance reports.
- Liaise with other administrative teams across the business.
- Collation of information for/from Support Office.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Previous experience in a Administrative/Secretarial/PA role supporting a senior individual.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills are essential when managing complex and conflicting priorities - be comfortable in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Good typing and word processing skills.
- Good Computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office, Internet, Databases and printers, laptops, scanners, photocopiers etc.
- Ability to create creative and information presentations.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work with minimal supervision.
- Veterinary or Healthcare experience would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a good salary between £22,000-£25,000 and the opportunity to work for a fast growing, innovative and friendly organisation who value their staff. Excellent training, pension, parking etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76737800