A great opportunity for a permanent, full time, Assistant Accountant position based in central Wilmslow. A role that would be great for somebody looking to grow and increase exposure but also not essential and equally open to steady candidates.
Working for a consistently growing company who have in fact doubled head count in the past 18 months to over 70 people. The type of company that endeavour to create and maintain a positive and happy working environment.
This role is reporting into the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Overseeing the purchase ledger
- Overseeing the sales ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- General banking
- Month end journals - accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with general month end duties
- Producing reports and analysis
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance position - Essential
- Be competent using MS Excel - Pivot Tables and VLook-Ups - Essential
- Have used Sage - ideally 200 - Desirable
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £22,500 per annum + Free parking + Progression + Training opportunities + Generous holidays + Free breakfast
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718742