Senior Brand Marketing Manager
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for determining the long term vision for product/service specific propositions across the Retail, Business & Private Bank.
Our client is a well-established and expanding Financial Services company based in Glasgow.
As Senior Marketing Brand Manager your day-to-day duties & responsibilities will include:
- Planning and execution of large scale multi-million pound TTL campaigns to support the ambitions of the bank and achieve pre-set KPI's. Role holder must constantly strive to prove the value of every £ of budget spent
- Leading and inspiring our creative and media partners to push the boundaries and produce campaigns that will make our colleagues proud and our competitors envious.
- Working closely with the PR and Social teams to create stand-out 360 campaigns that drive talkability for our brands.
- Brand guardianship. Owning and defining the brand positioning ensuring that each brand has a clear, compelling and distinct look, feel and tone of voice.
- Developing and delivering innovative and effective media plans.
- Ensuring that the learning's from previous campaigns and activity are incorporated within future developments in order to ensure that a process of on-going improvement is embedded within the team.
- Effective monitoring Regulatory compliance and risk management controls, ensure that effective systems and controls are in place to identify, measure and control all campaign activity and regulatory risks to ensure that the firms' business is conducted in a compliant manner with the FCA, PRA and APRA Rules Guidance and Principles; and with the spirit and requirements of all other legal, regulatory and voluntary code to which it is committed.
- Robust management of associated marketing Budget.
- Effective leadership.
- Governance over the design and implementation of major projects including participation in Project Control or Leadership Groups.
As Senior Marketing Manager, ideally you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- A passion for TTL communications and a proven track record of planning and executing campaigns that deliver results
- Extensive marketing experience, close working with sales/marketing functions
- Demonstrable creative acumen/evaluation
- Strong strategic thinker able to use strategy to deliver KPI's
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills coupled with confidence in presenting/communicating
- Able to manage Multiple high profile projects concurrently
- Market & competitor knowledge
- Consulting and Advice Focus (Expert)
- Sales and Relationship Focus (Advanced)
- Leadership (Advanced)
- Networking and Connecting (Expert)
- Communicating with Influence (Advanced)
- Analysis and Problem Solving (Intermediate)
- Business Acumen (Advanced)
- Managing Risk (Advanced)
- Delivering Results (Advanced)
Strategic Focus (Advanced)
- Industry wide marketing contacts and network
- In-depth understanding of the Marketing Delivery Process
- Degree level qualification, professional qualification preferred
Highly competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76701712