Hays are currently partnered with a leading professional services business in central Sheffield for the recruitment of a Credit Manager.
Your new company
My client is a rapidly expanding global business with an enviable client basis They are currently looking for an innovative and forward thinking credit professional to head up the team in Sheffield. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the team based in Sheffield of up to 8 staff. The role will involve UK travel.
Your new role
As a Credit Manager you will take responsibility for
- Managing the processing of new customer applications for UK market with responsibility of the underwriting of credit limits and fraud prevention in line with the credit policy
- Managing credit teams to achieve best performance
- Ongoing credit limit reviews, cash collection and debt analysis
- Target setting and team motivation
- Building relationships with all head office departments and business partners across the UK
- Management reporting
- Working with Credit Management Team to develop quality controls and best practice
- Measurement and reporting of team activity to include target setting and monitoring for team members
- Implementing efficiency's in relation to the credit process and practices
What you'll need to succeed
You will have ability to remotely lead and mentor a team to achieve targets. problem solve and innovate new systems and processes, excellent communication skills and proven experience of managing a busy team. You will have knowledge of risk assessment to include balance sheet analysis and be a proficient used of Excel. CICM qualifications are preferred ,however CICM study support would be offered to successful candidates.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £40,000 to £50,000, onsite parking, company pension, up to 25 days holidays, retail discounts and annual salary review + additional benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76721081