Purchase Ledger Clerk
If you are looking for a new opportunity to test your skills as a Purchase Ledger in an international organisation with a impressive portfolio, then apply to this position. My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger with the confidence to settle in and hit the ground running within the finance team as soon as possible.
Our client is a market leading brand in North Derbyshire, with offices located across the UK, but it's headquarters based in Alfreton. The organisation has gone from strength to strength following numerous successful acquisitions.
Your main responsibilities within this role shall include:
- Accurate and timely recording of all financial information regarding the Purchase Ledger on the computer
- Manual calculations and inputting alongside nominal coding
- Ensuring invoices and credit notes are authorised and checked
- Ensuring all invoices are paid appropriately and in accordance with terms and conditions
- Answering any telephone queries from suppliers, relating to payments
The successful candidate will be one that is very experience within the Purchase Ledger and has good manual calculation skills. You will be excel savvy alongside having knowledge of accounting softwares. You will be a team player and assist throughout the department when required.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £21,000 alongside 25 days holiday (pro-rated), opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme and membership of the group personal pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724382