An exciting opportunity has a risen int he East Kent area for out client who is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the finance function for a world class science and business park. Working in a multiple company environment, responsibilities will include multiple building service charge reporting and budgeting and multiple revenue line reporting and budgeting.
You will have oversight for all reporting including production of board reports. You will liaise effectively with the senior management team as required and ensure appropriate financial controls and procedures are in place and effective.
Managing a team of 5 you will develop the internal talent and drive continuous improvement.
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Strong technical reporting capabilities
- 2-5 years' experience gained within the property management sector or multiple company environment
- Experience of multiple building service charge reporting and budgeting
- Experience of multiple revenue line reporting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Property Management Accounting procedures and practice.
- Commercially minded
- Strong modelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly numerate, with strong attention to detail
- Possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733567