KS1 Teacher, LT Maternity cover - Hemel Hempstead
Are you an enthusiastic Key Stage 1 teacher looking to get some hands on experience in a fantastic school based in the lovely town of Hemel Hempstead?
Do you want to work with alongside a supportive and inclusive SLT?
Then this could be the perfect position for you!
- November 2017
- Two form entry
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Long term - maternity cover
- Key Stage 1
My client, a vibrant school based in the lovely town of Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire is looking for a motivated and passionate Key Stage 1 (Year 1) Teacher to join them until the end of the academic year to cover a teacher about to go on maternity leave. The school holds a strong focus on ensuring each child reaches their full potential in a stimulating and inclusive atmosphere and the same applies to their members of staff. Their SLT is led by an extremely driven and inspiring Headteacher who aims for the stars. The children are extremely well behaved and hold strong ethos and values - an important one being mutual respect.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is:
- Energetic and dynamic who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- Dedicated and caring with high expectations of achievement
- Creative - who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- Positive and proactive and is able to work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, governors and the community
- Flexible, fun and energetic
If you are looking for a school where you can gain hands on experience in a vibrant environment, then send your CV over to today! It is essential that you have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76713997