Assistant Financial Accountant
- 1 Year Fixed Term contract- ideally should be available for an immediate start although a 4 week notice period will be considered
My client is one of Kent's largest and most prestigious brands seeking to add an assistant financial accountant to their ever expanding operation.
The core duties include but will not be limited to:
- Support end to end month end process - including processing of journals , loading of results into corporate consolidation tool and input to monthly Sarbox reports / control checks.
- For actual, plan & LE reporting - support process.
- QTR reporting - support completion of Corporate reporting packs.
- Support to year end external audit plus input to statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure completed in a timely manner - understand & explain movements, balances & variances (YOY / monthly).
- Support the Business with ad hoc queries as they arise
- Project Work - recent examples include analysis of significant capex investment for tax returns.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be immediately available and be prepared to undertake a 1 year fixed contract
- Be studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Have a practical working knowledge of balance sheet reconciliations
- Be proficient in the use of Excel with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
A competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76721460