Based in Watford, Hertfordshire our client is an established company looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a graduate level or equivalent candidate, with a minimum of 3 years senior experience working in a commercial/sales job. The job will involve supporting the department develop and deliver a cohesive commercial strategy in conjunction with the commercial team.
This company is a dynamic and well known business with an enviable reputation as a leading employer in the area. Working within an exciting sector; this company has an excellent track record of success. They are renowned for developing their staff through excellent training and continued support so it is an excellent opportunity for a strong graduate.
The successful individual will be highly numerate with proven success in effective demand forecasting and revenue optimisation. The candidate must have strong Excel skills with experience using leisure based reservation systems. The candidate should be a proactive person who feels confident in taking decisions as well as being a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility of business unit
- To support the department in ensuring that individual breaks budgets are built, monitored and delivered in conjunction with all stakeholders. Continual identification of opportunities and risks, and communication of these in a tailored manor suitable for the different audiences
- To manage the analytical process of each units performance and to report findings and recommendations back to the business
- Through the effective forecasting of future demand patterns, to identify and maximise all revenue generating opportunities. This will be delivered through the generation of the right prices at the right places at the right time and the tactical increase in supply of specified grades in conjunction with Marketing and Sales Teams
- To collate statistics and produce weekly and ad hoc reports as required
- To control and monitory daily pricing for each break, in liaison with the rest of the Team
- Monitor flows of breaks, and channel performance
- Ad-hoc project work
For more information about this role or any other Pricing Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76729744