Management Information Analyst
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody's responsibility. The Compliance department's core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules and principles that observe high standards of individual behaviour and business conduct.
Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk based programme is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
- Collating monthly Control reports focused on Compliance, self-identified Internal and External Audit issues
- Collating (control) evidence as required for ad-hoc internal and external audits
- Supporting ad-hoc on initiatives run within the Divisional Control Office (DCO)
- Supporting projects aligned to the development of the reporting process
- Using SharePoint process environment to store evidence and act as document repository tool
- Engaging with Asset Management (AM) product lines to embed a control culture and run the project
- Participating in the design and implementation of new / enhanced controls framework and organisation
- Testing additions / enhancing to both infrastructure and processes to ensure effective control framework
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Management Information (MI) production experience
- Experience working in a project team, operations or process driven environment, preferably within the AM industry
- Experience with senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of controls
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, If Statements as a minimum - Visual Basic Applications (VBA) desirable, but not essential), PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint
- Educated to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
- Detail oriented, structured and a methodical thinker
- Self-starter, problem solving oriented, action driven
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and multi-cultural understanding
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels
- Able to present complex management information in an easy to understand format / structure
- Able to prepare reports based upon data review
- Able to work with colleagues in different geographies across various business models
- Keen to learn about regulatory change and corresponding impacts to the Financial Services industry
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter. Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76715793