Social Media Manager
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Do you have an excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms? Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Do you have digital performance analysis experience? Our office in Newcastle upon Tyne has a new opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, as Social Media Manager you will be responsible for owning, developing and delivering social media strategies and plans for the organisation. The role will consolidate all social media channels and develop the strategic social media plans for the business with emphasis on customer engagement, brand protection and business growth through social media.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Planning and delivering the businesses blogs and social content strategy to create engaging content.
- Working with the website team to optimise social content into the businesses content management systems to improve conversion rates and have a positive effect on SEO visibility.
- Creating and implementing social media strategies and campaign plans that drive holiday sales in key periods.
- Planning and creating and delivering social media campaigns that drive qualified leads for caravan and lodge sales.
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing relevant content that appeals to our social media followers and drives engagement
- Managing and creating content calendars for all social media channels
- Implementing and managing a robust social media data and metrics reporting system
- Manage the analytics and performance reporting to understand and implement improvements in social marketing activity/campaign activity and engagement.
- Set and manage the workload of the digital marketing executive to ensure all work is completed accurately and to agreed deadlines.
- Managing leading and developing a team
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in managing and developing a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Digital performance analysis experience
- Have a proven and demonstrable track record of running successful social media campaigns
- Have experience managing, leading and developing a team
- Have an excellent understanding of social media and social platforms
- Have fine attention to detail with experience in content writing/copywriting and blogging
- PR experience would be desirable and social media data and insight reporting experience is essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76706693