We have an opportunity for a Product Developer to join a team at a state of the art Head Office in Trafford Park, Manchester.
- Operating within a busy Product Development team to understand expectations and requirements, in creating accurate specifications and excellent quality of salesman samples and/or bulk production, checking with others for completeness.
- You will also undertake trips to Asia to visit suppliers when required.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of two years experience.
- Some knowledge and experience of fitting garments/products.
- Knowledge of garment construction.
- Experience of working with designers and understanding design needs.
- Experience of working closely with factories to ensure quality and social compliance is to the high standard required.
- A proven track record within product development and/or garment technology environment.
- Experience of delivering excellent quality merchandise from offshore supplier base.
- Some knowledge of pattern cutting, construction and manufacturing techniques.
- Strong deliver/service orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work outside of job boundaries as necessary.
- Understanding of Reach and ETI to ensure policies are followed and be able to follow up during trips to Asia.
- Keep to corporate calendar deadlines, able to prioritise own workload accordingly.
- Undertake tasks with a consideration of possible costs incurred by the business.
- Require minimal supervision, taking responsibility for own workload.
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Illustrator and In Design programs.
In addition to a competitive salary, this role comes with an extensive benefits package which includes:
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- A profit share bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme -Fantastic staff discounts
- Discounts at a variety of retailers and leisure attractions
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76701666