Apprentice Technical Vetter
Are you seeking an opportunity to start your career in the IT sector, gain excellent qualifications AND extremely valuable work experience from one of Europe's industry leaders in the technical industry?
Then look no further! Baltic Training and Computacenter are excited to be recruiting for an Apprentice Technical Vetter to join their team of experts based in Hatfield. Computacenter work in partnership with HP, Hitachi & Microsoft to name a few.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Providing technical support to customers
- Actively troubleshooting technical issues
- Escalating any technical problems as needed
- Making outbound calls to customers to help identify their technical issue, ensuring a high level of customer service is kept at all times
- Updating systems and colleagues with activities undertaken both verbally and written, with clear and comprehensive articulation skills to be understood across multiple levels in the organisation
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
- CompTIA A+ 901 & 902 (Training only)
- CompTIA Network+ (Training only)
Skills and qualifications required:
- A passion for IT and Technology.
- 5 GCSE's grades A - C
- Keenness to develop and grow your skills.
The future is bright
upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £187.50 per week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week), this role will require working a shift pattern
- 28 days annual leave
Location and travel
this role is located in Hatfield and is accessible by all major bus and train routes.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728311