The Senior Technologist will provide thought leadership in software development and new technology adoption whilst leading assigned innovation proof of concepts, developing design patterns, adoption standards and technology prototypes.
The Senior Technologist will perform quality assurance on 3rd party developed software and deep dive analysis on complex software related issues
This role would suit an enthusiastic Technologist or hands on Technical Architect, who is keen to work on cutting edge projects, interfacing with all areas of our business.
• Provide thought leadership on new technology adoption, running feasibility studies and creating design patterns for the adoption
• Support the Principle Technologist in ensuring Together have market-leading digital technologies deployed to meet business needs
• Lead/support the selection of new technology vendors
• Research, identify and evaluate new technology solutions to meet business requirements
• Provide expert guidance, mentoring and training to other Technologists
• Provide Quality Assurance for software design and build (both Internal and Outsourced)
• Maintain software standards and ensure they are updated with the latest technology developments
Required technical skills and experience:
• Extensive .Net development background, with deep skills in developing in these technologies
• Extensive experience of deploying digital technologies to maximise business benefit
• Strong understanding of cyber security and its application in solution design
• Experience of coaching and developing technical staff
• Virtualised infrastructure architectures
• Experience of selection and governance of technology suppliers
• Experience of cloud computing platforms, in particular Azure
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76714556