Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Service Engineer to join the company.
Purpose of the Role
- The service engineer will be responsible for maintaining a fleet of Powered Access machinery in their Geographical area, ensuring all mandatory checks are carried out in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality control with excellent organisational skills are required.
- Responsible for service and repairs of large modern powered access fleet.
- Carry out PDI work in line with hire desk and customer demand.
- Carry out LOLER inspections in line with statutory compliance.
- Requisition of spare parts from senior engineer.
- Attend Breakdowns.
- Apprentice trained technician with a minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification.
- Manufacturers' training courses an advantage.
- CAP Qualified (Perferred)
- IPAF Demonstrator licence.
- Full driving licence.
- 1 year post apprenticeship experience
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Clear communicator, both verbal and written.
- Able to work to dead lines.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising safety or legal compliance.
- Powered Access and or Fork truck experience
- Previous experience of Hydraulics.
- Previous experience of Electrics.
- Previous knowledge of Internal combustion engines.
- Previous knowledge of DC motors.
- Competitive plus comprehensive benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76712632