Up to £40,000 - based on experience
Our client, a British multinational insurance company is looking for a IAM Engineer to join their team in Norwich.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the security gateway that protects the companies digital offering across the globe.
- Development of authentication solutions for the company and its partners.
- Supporting our technical leadership to enable deliveries of excellent code quality and authentication design.
- Software Engineering - contribute to continual improvement in speed to market and quality, playing your role in product delivery to our customers and the transformation of the engineering and delivery process.
- Supporting & sharing best practice with teams.
- Undertaking design and code reviews to ensure systems meet functional and non-functional requirements and proactively identifying where changes are required to maintain these.
- Contributing to our culture of continual innovation.
- Understand and adhere to application roadmaps, but challenge when appropriate.
Your experience and qualifications should include:
- Significant experience with the design, installation, and configuration of IBM Tivoli Access Manager and/or Security Access Manager (ISAM) or similar IAM products.
- Familiarity with Network Protocols and understanding of Web Technologies e.g. html ajax, TCPIP, HTTP, SSL, certificates, LDAP and WebSphere.
- Strong systems integration skills, development skills, and direct hands-on experience in developing/configuring and implementing SSO authentication solutions, federation (SAML), and provisioning solutions.
- Java J2EE software development within a Spring Framework would be beneficial but not essential.
If you're interested in this role, apply online or contact Nathan Cowley on 0116 2615042 for further information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76704554