Customer Acquisition Marketing Manager
I am currently assisting a client in recruiting a Customer Acquisition Lead. This exciting new position is working within a highly progressive digital agency. The role is a permanent position and is based in Dundee City Centre.
Within this role you will be working in collaboration with a number of disciplines (Marketing, Engineering, and User Experience). This group is tasked with identifying, evaluating and developing customer acquisition channels for the agencies online services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer acquisition activities for online products.
- Experience of guiding a small group in pursuit of its goals on a day to day basis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of measuring the effectiveness of customer acquisition channels at all stages of the acquisition pipeline.
- Knowledge of a variety of a variety of modern digital marketing techniques and how that can be used appropriately.
- Working Google Analytics and CRO tools should be second nature to you.
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please contact Jane Hall on 0131 718 8069 or click APPLY now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76700359