Exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join a well established company based in Taunton.
You will join busy residential conveyancing department at their Taunton office. Hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm We are looking for organised individuals with previous conveyancing experience, confident managing a busy workload in a fast paced environment with the ability to use own initiative and work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will need to be able to: Undertake on-line searches. Complete Land Registry and SDLT forms on-line .
Assist in the progression of a conveyancing transaction to include:
Exchanging contracts and dealing with completions; Preparation of contracts, transfers, trust
deeds and correspondence; Dealing with completion statements; Raising solicitors invoices;
Drawing up contracts; Taking instructions from and liaising with clients.
- Deal with telephone calls in a confident manner providing clear, accurate and up to date information
- Produce documents using the firm's case management software
- Demonstrate good administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Demonstrate good organisation skills ?
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- Cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities ?
- Take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department ?
- Be receptive to receiving and acting on instructions given by immediate supervisor ?
- Be competent in using Word and other Microsoft Products (Outlook and PowerPoint)
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of the Residential Conveyancing
Department and to thrive in a professional and friendly environment.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76701501