Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Gloucestershire who are seeking an experienced Gas Engineer to join their team on an interim basis.
Responsibilities for the role of a Gas Engineer include;
- Servicing a range of gas appliances on domestic properties
- Carrying out diagnosis and repairs on a variety of gas appliances
- Replace boiler systems
- Install central heating systems
- Working collaboratively with colleagues
- Carrying out quality inspections of gas servicing, testing and installation work
- Providing detailed technical advice on the requirements in relation to gas safety
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of current gas regulations and gas safety procedures and be a fully qualified and time served gas engineer approved by the National Accredited Certification Scheme (NACS). They will also hold a full UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76697783