Front End Developer
Recently funded, we're building highly responsive and scalable single page applications that manage debt more effectively and provide a sustainable and positive experience for consumers.
We're now bringing together our engineering team, applying digital engagement, AI, FinTech, Big Data, APIs and agile approaches. This is a coding oriented position, with aspects of interaction and UI design - we'll hire in external support on UXD aspects.
We're always open to new things and you can influence where we go and how we get there. At all times you'll have a lot of freedom in design, technology choice and influence over multiple products.
- Responsive consumer engagement screens with strong accessibility
- Agent analytics screen for case management, overlaying enriched data from multiple sources
- Supervisor dashboard with real-time picture of team workflow
- Spikes for exploring tech like Electron, Ionic, other frameworks
We're looking for
- Someone with good user empathy
- Demonstrable knowledge and belief in accessibility standards and best practice
- A clear desire to learn and improve
Current stack - we'll welcome your influence
Salary and benefits
- £35,000 to £45,000 negotiable
- Discretionary relocation assistance
- Flexible working environment
- 30 days holiday | open source friendly IP Rights agreement | personal development budget available | conference involvement encouraged | time for open source contributions | on site cafe / restaurant | option to bring your own device | standing desks, supportive chairs, high quality screens, tea, coffee and the obligatory beer fridge
Flexys was formed in 2016 by a group of debt management solution specialists looking to dramatically improve on the status quo in the industry. This is a chance to be a formative team member, building things from the ground up and making a positive impact. We offer a flat team structure with responsibility and autonomy. We're hiring for people who share our beliefs in providing an excellent user experience and who are positive about improving their craft in software engineering.
Location: Future Space, UWE (well served by public transport, and with on-site parking)
Even if your CV isn't ready, please talk with Vittoria at techfolk to find out more.
RECRUITERS: Flexys has selected techfolk as our recruitment partner and cold calling is not welcomed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959251518