Flexys is hiring for a DevOps Engineer looking to run continuous delivery, automation and to operationally manage production systems, becoming our DevOps Lead within 12-24 months.
Recently funded, we're building highly responsive and scalable applications that manage debt more effectively and provide a collaborative experience for consumers which aims to promote sustainable and positive outcomes.
We're now bringing together our engineering team, applying digital engagement, AI, FinTech, Big Data, APIs and agile approaches. This is a generalist position, orchestrating our entire workflow and infrastructure.
We're always open to new things and you can influence where we go and how we get there. At all times you'll have a lot of freedom in design, technology choice and influence over the infrastructure roadmap.
- Designing, implementing and then evolving our continuous delivery pipelines
- Assessing, recommending and implementing devops tools (e.g. kubernetes)
- Managing vulnerability scanning and penetration testing to protect sensitive personal data
- Driving performance and reliability testing
- Influencing product development to improve deployability, reliability and quality
We're looking for
- Someone ready to inform, shape and run a dependable, effective, approach to DevOps
- Adaptability, from a fast-learner who is keen to hone skills in automation
- A good understanding of CI / CD principles, methods and tooling
- Strong skills in orchestration and GNU / Linux administration
- Strong scripting skills, using any of Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, Shell, Tcl, etc
- Someone comfortable becoming a technical hub for customers, development, support and delivery
- You may be looking for Senior-level DevOps jobs in Bristol such as: DevOps Engineer | Infrastructure Engineer | Linux Engineer | Linux Systems Administrator | Platform Engineer | Systems Developer | Systems Engineer | etc.
Current tools - we'll welcome your influence
Concourse | Docker | Git | Shell | NGINX
Salary and benefits
- £45,000 to £60,000 negotiable
- Discretionary relocation assistance
- Flexible working environment
- 30 days holiday | open source friendly IP Rights agreement | personal development budget available | conference involvement encouraged | time for open source contributions | on site cafe / restaurant | option to bring your own device | standing desks, supportive chairs, high quality screens, tea, coffee and the obligatory beer fridge
Flexys was formed in 2016 by a group of debt management solution specialists looking to dramatically improve on the status quo in the industry. This is a chance to be a formative team member, building things from the ground up and making a positive impact. We offer a flat team structure with responsibility and autonomy. We're hiring for people who share our beliefs in efficiency, evidence, automation and improvement, and who are positive about improving their craft.
Location: Future Space, UWE (well served by public transport, and with on-site parking)
Even if your CV isn't ready, please talk with Vittoria at techfolk to find out more.
RECRUITERS: Flexys has selected techfolk as our recruitment partner and cold calling is not welcomed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959251504