This is an ideal opportunity for a Creative Designer looking to progress their career working for an exciting digital agency company. Expect friendly staff and a collaborative environment where you will have a real input in how things get done.
A fantastic career opportunity for a senior level Designer to push the boundaries of design technology and create bespoke projects and exciting digital experiences. You will take the energetic lead on projects and share your expertise to train, mentor and develop the team, working closely with the Design Manager. This role offers excellent career progression in a growing industry.
Our client works with big global brands across multiple industry sectors creating interaction design solutions for digital / mobile media, animation, video, e-based learning, online and motion graphics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career development and contribute to building the next generation of designers within and 'ideas culture'.
- A design related educational degree
- Experienced in designing brands, print & web based projects including website design and development (HTML / CSS);
- Senior level experience within a creative agency (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.);
- An extensive understanding of the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent range of creative design abilities with strong UI and web design skills a must-have!
- Actively interested in the latest digital design trends such as mobile learning and gamification
- Supporting and mentoring a small team of designers, 3D artists and animators
- A sound understanding of front end technologies
- Experience working with brand guidelines to produce effective visual styles
- Positive and personable communication ability
- An efficient organiser, who like to get things done!
- An enjoyment of working on multiple projects
- A creative and conceptual approach to work
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76687553