Our client is looking for a systems developer to assist the Technical manager to develop systems, specifically to improve efficiencies through development of HRNet.
The role will include:
Systems Development & Implementation
• Follow agreed standards for software development;
• Keep up to date with latest versions of software, undertaking training as required;
• Develop work packages specified by existing Project Team;• Ensure all software is thoroughly tested before implementation including user acceptance testing;• Ensure that adequate documentation is created using agreed structure for all applications that are to be supported by our client or by third parties on our clients behalf;• Ensure that user documentation and support infrastructure are adequate, and that post-implementation business processes are clearly defined and communicated
• Organised and self-motivated;
• Ability to quickly analyse data;
• Ability to write a Technical Specification;
• Ability to process large amounts of information is essential;
• Adherence to IT governance;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Discrete and able to work effectively with confidential information;
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team;• Able to travel when required.Full training will be given, this is an exciting time for our client in its new journey and they are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated people to join them.If you feel you have the relevant skills then please do apply. Lea Consultancy would like to thank you for reading this advertisement and wish you the very best in your job search.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76682649