Project Manager (Digital)
Project Manager (Digital)
Permanent - Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to support our IT Digital team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering multiple projects using the Software Delivery Lifecycle;
The successful candidate will have responsibility the following:
- Mobilisation - stand up the project team, mobilises resources and establish the project governance (within the agile / DSDM / Scrum framework)
- Plan - produce and maintain the project and milestone plan (detailing activities and critical path) to control and report progress, highlighting any deviances as appropriate (e.g. resource challenges).
- Project Logs - maintain an effective Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies & Change (RAIDC) log. All risks and issues to be accurately reported and mitigating actions identified / proactively progressed. Scope changes to be formally assessed for impact;
- Benefits & Costs - responsible for the tracking of the defined project benefits (highlighting and managing any risks to the benefits case) and control of costs within the agreed budget;
- Requirements & Solution - owns the content and quality of the requirements & solution design outputs and ensures alignment with the stated project outcome;
- Business Readiness - establishes that the solution and the transition plan for the business are ready for go live and that any outstanding deliverables are understood, agreed and assigned / de-scoped;
- Project Closure & Lessons Learned - achieves formal project close down and records all lessons learned to ensure that all key learning's are captured for future reference - recommending any immediate actions that may be appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience delivering IT Projects using a Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Must have extensive experience using an Agile methodology
- Experience of working on multiple and or large scale complex projects at any given time
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels - from project team members to senior stakeholders
- Must be highly collaborative and good team player
- Relevant Professional Qualification: DSDM (agile PM)/PRINCE2 Practitioner / APMP / PMI
- Computer literate - specifically in MS Office, Project & Visio (or other process modelling tool)
- Degree Level Qualification or proven business experience;
- Knowledge of Scrum based methodologies
- Experience of working in a matrix managed / FCA regulated / insurance environment would be beneficial.
HomeServe was founded over 20 years ago and we have had an incredible journey.
As a member of our team, your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to do that. We will also encourage you to think of yourself as a Customer and help us to find new ways to improve the products we offer and the service we give.
So if you want to come to work to make a difference - to really help people and to make our company better - then HomeServe is for you. It really is that simple.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who aren't currently on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will return these to you and we may take further action where appropriate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76674932