The Import Manager will be in charge of managing the order process from the moment the sale is made, place the order with the factory, and manage the critical path through to final delivery.
The company which is based in Manchester has grown organically to become one of the country's leading importers of home wares and electrical appliances with the view to double turnover from £60 million to £120 million in 2018.
The key responsibilities of the import merchandiser will be:
- managing/placing purchase orders
- Manage the critical path through to the delivery of the product
- General day to day admin within your area
The successful client will have:
- Proven ability to take responsibility for managing a key retail account.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The chance to work for for a fantastic company with the opportunity for career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76689946