Commercial Finance Manager UK and I
Westcon-Comstor is recruiting a new Finance Manager for the UK&I to be based in Cirencester. You will be responsible for implementation and execution of financial strategies, and overseeing the preparation of financial reports, and direct investment activities from a commercial finance perspective. You will support the commercial finance team from a geographical point of view as well as a divisional point of view.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* FP&A Budgeting, Forecasting for the UK and by division
* Partnering commercial organization
* Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
* Analyzing competitors and market trends
* Margin management including uplifts, customer rebates, vendor MBO
* Margin analysis including Variance to plan, outliers, explanation/commentary
* Commissions management including supervision of target setting and commissions calculation
* SG&A control
* Customer engagement including customer visits
* Deal profitability including Working Capital impact and WHT impact
* Co-Approval and sign off at delegated limit for uninsured credit risk
* Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
* Premises 'strategy' - office moves
* Procurement initiatives including review and consolidation of non-stock suppliers
* Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
* Facility costs & management of Leases
* Good commercial finance experience
* Some experience in management accounting
* Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of Hyperion, BI or similar tools
* This person must have the drive and confidence to interact regularly with senior leaders in the business as well as external customers
Good commercial education like bachelor in BA with Finance experience. We will support you if you wish to get a Finance qualification.
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is part of the US-based, multinational WestconGroup, a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76674569