Your new role
BI Developer required for a major transformation project. Must have previous experience of working in large complex Network Environments. Previous experience of working within the Telecoms / Network Arena.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience in design and development of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Applications.
- Significant experience in data modelling, Multi-Dimensional modelling/Star Schema.
- Extensive knowledge in ETL Tool Oracle Data Integrator 11g.
- Extensive knowledge in designing/modelling repositories using Oracle BI Admin tool 11g.
- Strong knowledge in creating Dashboard/reports in OBIEE.
- Strong knowledge in configuring/creating BI Publisher reports.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL and performance optimization techniques for data warehouse application.
- Experience in OBIA 11g specifically related to HCM module like Workforce, Payroll, Absences, is preferable although not mandatory.
- Experience in e-business specifically related to HRMS/Payroll/Advanced Benefits is preferable although not mandatory.
- Has experience in supporting and resolving incidents for Oracle ERP specialist area and related applications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76693810