Our web development team is responsible for all aspects of front- and back-end development and you will have much to contribute in shaping the way our digital offering goes forward.
Our client works to tight deadlines in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment so you will be at home with the hustle and bustle of commercial production, being able to handle several projects at one. Working closely with their insurer partners, talented in-house designers and various specialist agencies we have a collaborative approach to projects and you will be part of a highly motivated and focused team working together to see projects through to delivery, on time and within budget.
This is an exciting role with unlimited potential.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary, workplace pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and free parking.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for an individual with experience across the key technologies used in our platforms.
• Demonstrable experience of object-oriented programming with PHP and MySQL
• Experience of using a source control system
• The ability to work under pressure as part of a team
• An ability to design innovative user interfaces for both internal systems and customer-facing applications
• Experience with SUSE or similar and the ability to maintain/troubleshoot Linux operating systems
• Experience with iOS and/or Android application development
• A background in the insurance industry
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1703-21SH.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76691064