CRM Exec- 1 yr
CRM Campaign Executive
A leading and instantly recognisable financial services brand near Cheshire/North Wales are looking for a CRM Campaign Executive to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This exciting opportunity will suit someone with experience managing multi-channel CRM strategies, ideally within a financial services led organisation but this is not essential. Any experience in analysing campaign success would be a benefit.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or ()
About the business:
An incredibly successful and instantly recognisable financial services organisation enjoying an extended period of growth. They are based close to Cheshire/North Wales and are renowned as a great place to work.
- Develop retention strategy for deployment of new CRM programme
- Drive multi-channel campaign strategy
- Work with Marketing Managers to develop journeys and campaigns
- Focus on growing the renewals and conversion enquiries
- Continued optimisation of campaign plans
- Use data insights to develop and manage campaign plans
- Use of ESP platform Salesforce
- Experience managing CRM platforms to develop campaigns is essential
- Ensure campaign rely the right message in the right tone for the brand and audience
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns is essential, especially email and DM
- Able to work with multiple teams to maximise performance such as the analytics, marketing and compliance teams
- Ensure data protection/compliance is followed on every campaign
- You must be able to commute into North Wales and ideally able to drive
A competitive salary
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76679813