Purchase Ledger Clerk
If you're someone who likes to hold the purse strings you'll enjoy the job of a purchase ledger clerk as you'll oversee money being paid out by the company you work for.
A respectable international Financial services business.
Code and check invoices
Work out VAT payments
Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
Check and reconcile supplier statements
File invoices and statements
Deal with purchase enquiries
Process staff expenses
* Proficiency in MS Office suite
* Excellent Organisational abilities along with the ability to prioritise tasks
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* An ability to show initiative and be proactive with a helpful attitude - a team player
* A friendly but firm approach and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
* It would be desirable for the successful candidate AAT part qualified/ qualified or QBE or have previous experience in a similar role.
* Sage 200 experience would also be desirable as we are currently in the process of upgrading their system to this
Competitive salary + bonuses
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76674544